• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Apple Pencil Input Options

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2022 Apr 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think a great feature would be the ability to map the Apple Pencil's double-tap input to any function. I personally would love to have it mapped to "Undo", as I reach for that function quite frequently when drawing on my iPad. *Manifesting Adobe devs read this*

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you referring to Illustrator on the iPad? Or to usin the iPad like a rawing tablet for the desktop version?

In the case of Illustrator on the iPad this is possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh really? I'm referring to Illustrator on the iPad, I couldnt figure it out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tap on the cog wheel to get to the application settings. You'll find it in input.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the input section, but I only have these couple preset options for the Double-Tap: Show colour picker, Deselect object or path, Switch to pen tool, Zoom to 100% & No action. Is there somewhere you can add your own function?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, that is not possible.

You would have to make a feature request.

Undo besides the button in the top bar is also mapped to tapping with 2 fingers.Don't know how easy they can add Undo to the pencil tapping.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines