Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Archivo dañado en illustrator 2022

May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Necesito ayuda. Mi computadora se apagó inesperadamente y se daño el archivo en el que estaba trabajando. La recuperación del archivo fue muy insuficiente y el proyecto es muy importante para la empresa. ¿Cómo puedo recuperarlo?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi – sorry to hear. If there is no other backup or saved version i guess, its all lost. i recommend to save by hand, every 2-3 minutes. Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lo guardé, pero al abrirlo dice archivo dañado y lo que muestra es muy poco comparado con lo que trabaje.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 04, 2022 May 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Deleted User,

Sorry to hear about that. The automatic backup is taken every couple of minutes, and it can get corrupted with an unexpected shutdown, and the file could get corrupt. I agree with @Joely to manually hit the save button every couple of minutes or critical/ long projects.

Would it be possible for you to share the download link to the file with me here or via DM? I will check if it can be repaired.

To send a DM, click on my profile picture and then click on the "Send a Message" button to send the DM.

Also, I would recommend you try and prevent this in the future by saving your work as an Illustrator Cloud Document. Cloud Documents will be an excellent option to avoid a situation like this. This way, you get the version history of your files that you can revert to at any time. The files get automatically saved in the background every 5 minutes by default, and it gets easier to collaborate with teammates. Thus, decreasing the chance of data loss & corruption of files exponentially.

I will be looking forward to the download link to the corrupted file.

Thanks,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Muchas gracias por comunicarte! Es un proyecto muy importante y la verdad
que nunca me había pasado algo igual, a partir de ahora voy a hacer una
copia de seguridad! Claro te paso el archivo!
frente.ai
<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 05, 2022 May 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me, @Deleted User . You can directly upload the file to the community. Please upload the file to google drive/ overdrive/ dropbox or a similar service and share the download link here or via DM with me. I will try my best to recover the document.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file @Deleted User. Please allow me some time to check this, and I will get back to you. I appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Deleted User,

We tried our best but couldn't recover the file. The file has no proper header, body, or footer, and Illustrator is unable to read data written properly in the file. Apologies!

Regards,

Anshul Saini  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines