• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Artboard Redraw and Saving Issues in Illustrator 26.0.1

Explorer ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Illustrator 26.0.1 on Mac Big Sur 11.6. I have 5 small pictures placed in my document. Every time I do ANYTHING... move a piece of type, add something, move a picture... the screen does not redraw correctly, leaving chunks of the page as blank holes or color blocks.

Also, when I save the file and attempt to quit the program, I get a message that Illustrator will quit after the save is complete. But the save never completes!

Can the developers PLEASE stop breaking things in these programs? Some of us have paying jobs we have to complete in a timely manner.

Sue Mazur

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work better if you use CPU Preview instead of GPU?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a place to switch to CPU? I see a check box in Preferences for GPU... Isn't the GPU supposed to make redraw and performance faster? This is a new computer... just purchased this spring...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found the CPU preview and engaged it. Same issue is still happening. Should I unclick the GPU pref?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you show a screenshot of the problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines