• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Artwork Layers

Community Beginner ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I uploaded a drawing into AI. This is my first time working with layers and hoping that I dont have to start over - but I have 2 layers (still learning about those) that make up a cupid drawing and I finally completed the tracing but each side is split into two layers. One side has a big blue X on it and everything on that layer is highlighted in blue such as the paths ect. I want the whole picture as 1 so I can add it to a clean artboard. I have several questions -

1) Is there a way in which I can make my new picture a full picture such by grouping?

2) Is there a way that I can make every line, curve that make up the new picture - solid? My lines and curves are super thin like under 1 pt.

Thanks!

Please help, I am still learning.

TOPICS
Draw and design , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 18, 2022 Oct 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It would help if you could make a screen capture which shows your Layers panel open. Also please tell us what operating system (exactly) you're running. And please tell us (exactly) what Illustrator version you're using.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines