• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Assets highlighted off to the side

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2023 Dec 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Curious if anyone knows why when I highlight certain assets, they get highlighted off to the side of my artboard?  Not all of my projects do this and was wondering why some do.  Has this happened to anyone else and if so, what did you do to fix the issue?  I've attached a screenshot of what I'm talking about.  Thanks for taking the time to read my post and appreciate any insight.  Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have probably turned on Trim View in the View menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the response Kurt!  I gave that a try and it didn't seem to do anything.  But also, I switched my workspace flow from essentials to essentials classic and then back to essentials, and for some reason, it has stopped.  Weird.  But I did turn on trim view to see if it caused the same effect and it didn't.  I don't know man, seems like maybe I need to toggle the workspace flow to get it to go back to normal.   Thanks again for taking the time to respond to my post.  I appreciate it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines