• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Atualização de texto, palavras divididas

New Here ,
Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ao abrir um arquivo utilizar o botão Atualizar na caixa de alerta para poder ediitar os textos, algumas palavras e parágrafos se dividem em um conjunto de caracteres ou sílabas. Como resolver isso?

GilbertoCarv28350992qgmd_1-1676037498328.png

TOPICS
Bug , Import and export , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 10, 2023 Feb 10, 2023

That's legacy text. Basically all text that has been created in version 10 or lower.

You get what you get and there's no way this can  be changed. The text engine has been updated in version CS.

What you can do is keep the copy of the legacy text, so you can adjust the text layout to fit the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the alert box telling you?

It maybe telling you that you do not have those fonts loaded, or maybe, that you are opening an old doc in a new version of Illy and the way the new version handles text is different and things might not look the same.

Can't say for sure without seeing the alert box, but whatever it told you, that's the path to the solution...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I click to open the file, then the alert box ask me for to update the text then.. to edit the text I need to click Atualizar (Update),  I am openig a previous version (Illustrator 3), then when the file is open some words are broken. I have the fonts.

GilbertoCarv28350992qgmd_0-1676038949405.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's legacy text. Basically all text that has been created in version 10 or lower.

You get what you get and there's no way this can  be changed. The text engine has been updated in version CS.

What you can do is keep the copy of the legacy text, so you can adjust the text layout to fit the old version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines