Automating maps in illustrator

New Here ,
Apr 18, 2022 Apr 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon, I would like to know if anyone knows how to automate updating data on a map in Illustrator? example number of inhabitants of a neighborhood, but I need to do this via macbook
TOPICS
Import and export , Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post is a bit hard to read.

Apart from that, it is not obvious what exactly you are trying to do.

Can you elaborate and can you perhaps provide a sample Illustrator file with detailed instructions?

Also, which version of Illustrator are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

good morning, we use version 2021, what I want is to know how I can automate the numbers of a map when I use a macbook

Enviado do Outlook

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're not explaining what you already have...

Just a blank map? A map with existing metrics?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 19, 2022 Apr 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Victoria,

I'm afraid that your rather vague description is not a very good basis for further recommendations.

You will have to elaborate and explain in detail what you are going to do, preferably by providing at least one sample Illustrator file and intelligible instructions.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines