• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Background Removal

New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a question about background removal. I want to remove the background of images in bulk quantity. It is possible to learn how to remove the background from images in bulk in Adobe Illustrator. 

Currently, I am using a premium editor like Kinemaster Pro Apk. Now i want to download Adobe Illustrator on my device and remove the background professionally. Please kindly guide me on how to download and remove background bulk images. Thanks

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you mean bulk background removal for raster graphics, then I'd recommend using Photoshop instead.

In Photoshop, you could create an action and then batch process it by do the following:

1. Go to Window > Actions
  2. Click the "+" button at the bottom of the Actions panel to create a new action
  3. Select the layer in the Layers panel
  4. Unlock the layer (assuming it's an image and the image is the Background layer)
  5. Go to the Properties panel and select Remove Background
  6. Stop recording the action by clicking the box icon at the bottom left of the Actions panel
  7. Go to File > Automate > Batch...
  8. Select the action you just recorded, the location of the source files, and the destination where you want the finished files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 10, 2022 Feb 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice suggestiosn Myra, I like that you are thinking out of the box.

If you want to keep this vector, please provide a screnshot with layers panel showing, so we can see what your art looks like. We may be able to hekp you make an action that selects a common color or layer. or some pattern to these images, or a tool you can use to quicly select and delete.

You gave us nothing to go by, so if you really wnat an answer help us to help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 11, 2022 Feb 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines