• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bad redraw of graphics

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone having issues with bad redrawing of graphics in Illustrator? I upgraded my OS this week and also my illustrator and having very bad issues with seeing graphics in illustrator specifically on my Macbook pro. I followed up with Apple and they said it was an Adobe issue. I also uninstalled and reinstalled illustrator with no luck. Please help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2017 Nov 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Elisa,

Based on a possibly silly understanding:

You may try toggling between GPU and CPU with Ctrl/Cmd+E, or you may try disabling the GPU Performance by clicking the Rocket Icon in the App bar, or on the top of the menu bar, and deselecting the GPU Performance check box; you may also uncheck GPU Performance in your Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2017 Nov 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

There are some compatibility issues with High Sierra. We are tracking it and working with Apple to get the issue resolved.

Please confirm if your issue is similar to this: High Sierra (macOS 10.13) GPU rendering issues - Intel Graphics – Adobe Illustrator Feedback  .Please vote if its the same.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines