• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Biggest scam ever

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2021 Dec 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well i really wanted and needed an app or tool to create logos, design ,pictures of like a 90s logo and so on so i gave adobe illutsrator a try and also i am new. What i realizied is that it will take forewer to find anything unless your friend that knows shows you everything or sum like that. The small 1:20 min tutorial is worthless. 

The tutorial jumps between cool stuff adobe can do and never reallyexplains anything. like do i double press my mouse to get that font or do i left click to zoom out or what??????

So far this sucks and i am so sad.

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check the Help menu > Tutorials?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Taking an Illustrator class is well worth the investment. Once you learn the basics and the terminology it will be much easier to search the web for specific questions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just because you dont know how to use illustrator doesnt mean its a scam. Best creation tool ever made.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you say you are "new," what does that mean? Do you have any experience conceptualizing logos and graphics by doodling out ideas by hand on paper? Many graphics professionals will do that before touching the computer. Do you even draw or paint anything by hand? Have you done any studying or taken courses in graphic design for print, video and/or Internet?

The reason why I'm asking those questions is because Adobe Illustrator is a professional-level tool for creating vector based artwork and graphics. It is not software with "training wheels" included. Some prerequisite knowledge of print publishing, video production, etc is necessary to be productive with this application. There is a great deal of knowledge people gain through classes or even earning degrees to help them create truly stellar quality work. Graphics applications do not include the creative spark or knowledge of design principals. The person using the computer must possess that.

With that being said, there are literally thousands of tutorial videos for Adobe Illustrator uploaded to YouTube and other video sharing sites. Many of these videos can be very informative. There are many web sites that have pages of step by step how-to tutorials. All of that is great to cover the technical end of things. These forums aren't too bad as a resource either.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines