• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black artifact above graphic designs

Explorer ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a strange artifact in Illustrator . (The program versions 2023 and 2024 are affected)
In Illustrator there is a black area lying above the graphic. It changes it's dimensions when I move the grafik or the work surface (sometimes it is larger or smaller).
I restartet the computer, updated Illustrator, and used serveral different files. No changes.
This problem does not exist in other programs - 3D rendering also works perfectly.

Any ideas or a simular problem?

--
In Illustrator 2024 liegt seit neustem eine schwarze Fläche liegt über meinen Grafiken.

Sie verändert sich, ist mal größer oder kleiner, wenn ich das die Arbeitsfläche oder die Grafik verschiebe.
Ich haben diverse Dateien ausprobiert, auch ein Update und ein Neustart des PCs haben keine Änderung gebracht. Das Phänomen ist auch in der Version Illustrator 2023 vorhanden
In anderen Programmen besteht dieses Problem nicht - auch 3D-Rendering funktioniert tadellos.

Hat jemand eine Idee was die Ursache sein könnte?

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2024 Apr 03, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Illustrator does not like your graphic card or its driver. Can you check if there is an update to the driver available?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Monika,
Illustrator "liked" my graphic card the day before yesterday 😉
The computer ist brandnew (3 month) and there are no new updates to the graphic driver yet, I checked again this morning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2024 Apr 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please contact Customer Care. They can login to your system.

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines