• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black screen illustrator

New Here ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In illustrator when i try to make a new artboard or even open old projects a black screen with some white pixelations show up for me instead of an empty workspace or my files. Windows PC 16 ram etc.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rose,

are you using the latest version of Adobe Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 10, 2022 Mar 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Please try resetting the preferences: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/user-guide.html/no/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.ug.html

Also, check if your computer meets the minimum requirements: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/system-requirements.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Rose23514401x3gn,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. In addition to @marliton suggestion, you may also try the following steps and let us know how it goes:

• Rename the CEP folder to CEP.old from the following location:
    C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe
  • If that doesn't help, rename the extensions folder to extensions.old in the following location:
    C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\UXP
  • If that doesn't help either, uninstall the application using the CC Cleaner tool and reinstall from the Creative Cloud Desktop app if not done previously.

I will be looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines