• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Black Showing Up in Place of White in AI Preview and Mac Preview

New Here ,
Jul 15, 2021 Jul 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm creating packaging dielines, and the white areas on my dielines show up as black in the AI preview and in the Mac preview (the colors appear normal in Adobe Acrobat). The printer is printing the wrong version with the black in place of white, and I don't know how to fix the file for the printer. When Illustrator is open or when the file is open in Acrobat, the file is fine and the colors are fine. It's only in the Mac Preview that the colors come out wrong, and the printer is somehow printing this version.

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 16, 2021 Jul 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Separations Preview,  Control Bar, …) visible? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I spent time trying to fix same issue, answering this just in case someone else stumbles on this post not knowing how to fix it. When it happened to me, I noticed after a while that it happened after I had outlined the text in the document. I resolved the issue by outlining individual parts at a time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines