• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blank column in actions panel

Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening to anyone else? Suddenly my actions panel shows an extra, blank column that's cutting  off my action names/steps and can't be moved or resized.

Illustrator 2023 v27.0

jenwardacc_0-1666897606570.png

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Yes, it's a change in version 27. The column shows shortcuts assigned to actions (if there are any). Yes, it's ugly and will hopefully be changed soon. You should be able to resize it as far as I can tell though.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it's a change in version 27. The column shows shortcuts assigned to actions (if there are any). Yes, it's ugly and will hopefully be changed soon. You should be able to resize it as far as I can tell though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. I thought it might be that but it looks very different from the way they display shortcuts in Photoshop. Much less obtrusive. Hopefully they'll make it look more like that. I could resize the panel but it would have to be at least twice as wide, and it takes up enough real estate as it is so that's far from ideal. Thanks for your response.

jenwardacc_0-1666961084425.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is what we are hoping for (and what should have been implemented to start with), but there has been no staff response yet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines