• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Blurry Zoom in Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lately when I zoom in and out of the canvas in "View GPU", the view becomes blurry if I use short cut for zoom Cmd+Space. The zoom gives sharp view when the default zoom percentages are used from the zoom panel at the bottom left corner. I work efficiently when using the short cut for zooming in and out, and would love to keep using it if the blur problem is fixed. I didn't have this problem previously. It only started happening in the last few weeks. My Illustrator software is up to date and I'm using macOS Sonoma 14.1.2

Anyone else is having this problem and fixed it?

TOPICS
Bug , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Hello @Jon26435430x8pa,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://adobe.ly/49RahWK) and checking if it helps? Also, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2024 Jan 20, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is caused either by your graphic card or by Sonoma.

I'm working on an M1 Mac and do not have that issue. But I also do not have Sonoma.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @elif.s,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the system config (CPU/GPU/Memory), whether Illustrator behaves this way with all files (and if not, sharing a link to a sample file), and a screen recording of the problem (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), so we can investigate this further?

Also, try to run Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2024 Feb 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having this issue!  I have a quick snapshot here of my view when I zoom into an area on the artboard. It is blurry/pixelated and remains so for a few minutes before clearing up...though sometimes it never does.  Also attached is a snapshot of my system config.  I'd never had this problem before until I updated my OS to the new version of Sonoma. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 29, 2024 Feb 29, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Jon26435430x8pa,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind trying the suggestions shared in this help article (https://adobe.ly/49RahWK) and checking if it helps? Also, try running Illustrator under a different administrator account (Windows / macOS) and share your observations.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! Disabling some fonts fixed this problem!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2024 Mar 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to Illustrator 28.2, I have experienced persistent issues with lagging and pixelation, particularly when heavily zooming in. The problem persists even after updating to 28.3. This can be quite frustrating for users who frequently zoom in on their designs. Have you found a solution to this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 11, 2024 Mar 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't updated my OS or changed any setting but upon reading the help article posted in above comment, I've disabled some fonts and this issue seems to be solved. I had over 200 adobe fonts active on my computer. I uninstalled nearly half of them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines