• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Both Illustrator and Photoshop Crashing on Launch

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2022 Oct 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to fix this issue for a few hours but nothing is working.

Both Illustrator and Photoshop are crashing on launch. I am on Macbook Pro running OS Montery 12.4. Apps are up to date. I've tried uninstalling then reinstalling the creative cloud app, then did the same for the individual apps. Then I tried Creative Cloud Cleaner tool. Nothing is working. Please can anyone help - I need these to be working so I can work.

Or if anyone know how to actually speak to someone at Adobe that would be useufl too? Been going round in circles trying to find and actual contact number of chat with them.

Thanks!

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you updated/upgraded anything since the last time it worked?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, no but I updated both apps to try and fix the initial problem but continued to have the same issue. I’ve now uninstalled and reinstalled older versions of both apps which are now working - bit ‘s not ideal. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 05, 2022 Oct 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @kimberleyb22432604,

We are sorry to hear about the crashing! I know that's really frustrating. Would you mind updating the macOS to v12.6 and apps to the latest version and checking if they are still crashing or not? If they are still crashing, would you mind submitting the crash report by following the steps suggested here (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/crash-next-steps.html)
(https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/submit-crash-reports.html).
While submitting the crash report, please use the same email address with which you are signed in on this community. This will help us find the crash report, and we can assist you accordingly.

Let us know how it goes after updating. We will be looking forward to your response.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines