• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush correcting

New Here ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently got Adobe Animate and whenever I draw, with a brush or the pencil, it automatically smoothes the lines out and slightly corrects my shapes. I am not sure how to turn it off. I tried to look it up, and some sites said to go to Edit < Preferences < Drawing. They said it should be in there, but in my preferences there is no drawing section. I have whatever the newest software there is, as of February 2023

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2023 Feb 06, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Illustrator you double click the pencil or brush tool and then drag the slider to the left.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try asking in the Animate forum...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2023 Feb 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines