• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brush does not start drawing from where I did

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2024 Jan 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Illustrator, when I use the brushes with my wacom tablet, the drawing doesn't start at the point of contact of the pen with the table, only in a distance from it. I mean, is there some tool to fix it without having to enlarge the size os the brushes? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in the future, to find the best place to post your message, use the list here, https://community.adobe.com/

p.s. i don't think the adobe website, and forums in particular, are easy to navigate, so don't spend a lot of time searching that forum list. do your best and we'll move the post (like this one has already been moved) if it helps you get responses.

<"moved from using the community">

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does that only happen with the brush tool or is that the same with the pen tool or the selection tool?

Which brush it is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It only happens with the brush tool. I'm using the calligraphic brush.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh, that's weird.

And I assume it's just the plain Wacom stylus, nothing fancy. Do you have a second monitor attached?

You are the first to report this here. Did you already try and reboot the computer? Create a new file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I hadn't noticed any behavior like that before. Are you using a Windows PC or a Mac? Is the Wacom tablet driver up to date? If your computer is running Windows is the Windows Ink Workspace enabled in the tablet driver? I'm not a fan of Windows Ink and usually leave it disabled (at the cost of losing pen pressure effects).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines