Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Brushes in Adobe Illustrator

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2022 Apr 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey friends,

where can i find brushes for illstrator to download.. can anybody help? free, paid, whatever... where do u get ur brushes from?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WHen I'm looking for brushes, I feed "Illustrator brushes" into a search engine. Accompanied by "free" if I want them for free.

There are a couple of blogs that do reviews and this search will lead you to them.

Apart from that: "Retro supply" or Creativemarket have some nice ones.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

haha im so sorry i know how to juse google... but still cant find any good brushes... i thought someone here has maybe good ideas... thx anyway 😘

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You asked where we get our brushes from - and that's how I do it.

What kind of brushes are you looking for? Because there are so many different things someone might want to achieve with brushes.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the thing is,,, i have more brushes in illustrator on my desktop... bought myself a new ipad and i cant find brushes there... maybe i can transfer the brushes from illustrator desktop to my new ipad?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should have put that question in your first post, because I have a video about exactly that: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-iQ9LwK0fg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thx... but if im opening a new document.. the library is gone then again... its annoying... i want to create a brush library that is there in ervery new document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that is possible right now.

You might want to post a feature request in the app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe its just not the right app to really sketch and draw ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As I have asked already: what kind of things do you want to use the brush for?

If you want to mimic analog media, then Fresco might be more along your alley. It can do vector as well, but it can do some very nice pencil, pen, water color acrylic and other analog painting and drawing media.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines