• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

BUG - Compound path working bad after update to illustrator 26.0.3 macOS Monterey

New Here ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I create a compound path, for example using the tool "PATHFINDER - SHAPE MODES - MINUS FRONT", or simply converting a text to a path, when I copy the path and paste it outside illustrator (for example as a smart object in photoshop or in an older version of illustrator) I only display a dotted outline of the object, as in the attached image.
Same problem in other computers in my office, the only solution we found was the installation of an old version of illustrator.

TOPICS
Bug , Performance , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Anything else running besides Illustrator that might interfere with the clipboard?

Does Open as Smart Object work better?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 15, 2022 Feb 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Anything else running besides Illustrator that might interfere with the clipboard?

Does Open as Smart Object work better?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the tip, yes, there was a plugin made for our company that interfered with adobe illustrator, the weird thing is that it had nothing to do with the adobe suite, so I hadn't even considered it. Once I uninstalled everything worked fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good to hear you've got it working again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines