• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

bug only bug bug bug e only bug. trash

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2022 Jan 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you need to use the spot color for cutting devices (CutContour), it is exported as a CMYK tint and therefore is not recognized by the print RIPs. Lately every update is a worsening I don't know what you are doing but I think I will have to use the old version because you are only wasting my time !!!!!!!! It is no longer the suite it used to be ... With the cloud, you can play on our work. Indecent to the monthly cost that you ask for !!!!

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please describe what exactly you are exporting and in which conditions spot is converted to process. It works with PDF correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just exported a CMYK file with a spot color applied to a cut line. Separations in the PDF were correct. 

Please describe your workflow or upload an AI file with the problem. 

David Creamer: Community Expert (ACI and ACE 1995-2023)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With the latest version, I do not save the spot colors with an assigned name: if I open the file generated with the latest version in a print rip or in a previous illustrator (even simply 2021) I find the cut in M100 but in CMYK. The file is PDF.
This operation I repeat dozens of times a day for years to the point that I saved the right CutContour in the library in the flat colors and it has always worked and still works with 2021.
To work now I have to open the files in 2021 and reselect the CutContour flat tint from the library and save and so it works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still not sure about your workflow or the nature of the color.

Please post bugs to http://illustrator.uservoice.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what you mean: With 2021 it works as it did with 2022 until the last update or to date I don't know, but it is certainly not a workflow problem since I have been doing it for many years with various versions and it works always.
It is also not even a workflow but just assign a name to a spot color and assign it to a path and this thing is not saved in the pdf but becomes a CMYK tint. I don't know what he told me now I don't understand anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your description of what is happening is kind of puzzling. We need to know the exact details step by step if you want us to even try and recreate your issue ourselves.

So the color you define in the CutContour is 100% Magenta?

That might cause the problem. Can you try a different definition that is not a 100% process ink?

Unless someone in this forum is marked "Staff", they are not Adobe. When you want to report a bug, also don't do it in the forum. Uservoice is set up for that. It's where the engineers are.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines