Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cam Digest - A blog about Camera

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sam here. I love cameras and that's why I share my reviews about different cameras there. I have facing Some problem while making Logos with Adobe Illustrator. I don't know why this happening. When I start Illustrator then it perfectly fine for some time. After some time, it become choppy and hang. Please if you help me with this problem then I am thankful to you.

Camdigest

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

You have not provided any useful details like actual system information, specs of the documents and so on, so we honestly can't know. And pelase refrain from abusing this forum as and advertising board and give your posts sensible names that relate to the actual topic and don't just want to lure in people.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 17, 2022 Jul 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have not provided any useful details like actual system information, specs of the documents and so on, so we honestly can't know. And pelase refrain from abusing this forum as and advertising board and give your posts sensible names that relate to the actual topic and don't just want to lure in people.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for that.

My specs of laptop below -

4 gb ram

120 gb SSD

1 tb hdd 

I3 processor and Graphics card Intel basic.

Camdigest

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's not going to get you very far. This machine is seriously underpowered and of course AI will become slower because the caches and undo queue clog up and the hardware acceleration buffers also run out of resources. Feel free to adjust the preferences to not use hardware acceleration and perhaps tweak a few things on your system like optimizing and cleaning out temp folders, but overall you simply need a more powerful system to get any serious work done.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines