Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can someone help me?

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2021 Nov 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi family,

Can someone help me with a reason why this design I made is taking too long to load or do anything with? Im trying to make things with it and it either color wheel me for a long time or it makes my illustrator close out due to size. Ive never made a design that seems to be too big. I expanded, I grouped I did everything and its still an issue. Im just wondering if its my illustrator memeory that sucks or its the design. 

You need to ask program questions in the forum for the program you are using
To ask in the forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/
Moving from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the correct forum... Mod

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears to be fairly complex artwork. It could be taking a long time to load if there are a significant number of anchor points. If that's the case you can use Object > Path > Simplify to reduce the number of points.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That looks like it's a lot of objects. The shading and reflections used in/on the barber pole alone look like they may be comprised of a half-million or more anchors. That's a lot of processing when you add it all up.

You didn't mention your OS or machine specs, but you may indeed be short on resources to keep something like that workable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines