• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't choose Custom Page size or print Separations to Epson 7880

New Here ,
Dec 28, 2021 Dec 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently upgraded to OS X 11 and Illustrator 2021 and can no longer choose a "Custom" page size

or choose "Separations" when printing to my Epson 7880 printer.  I have downloaded the Epson recommended driver for OS X 11 from Epson and re-added the printer but those two choices remain grayed out.  I contacted Epson support and they tell me that it is an Illustrator problem?

I have been printing films for my screen printing business this way for years. Apparently something in

the newer OS or the newer Illustrator has broken the process.

I'm hoping someone on this forum has run into this problem and found a solution.

TOPICS
Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Its the OS there have been a lot of posts in the Photoshop forums stating the same thing. Something in the latest Big Sur security update buggered the Epson drivers. Upgrading your OS to Monterey resolves it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines