Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Can't create pressure brushes in AI 2022?

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2021 Nov 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently started facing a problem creating pressure brushes in Illustrator. I had been using 2021 without a problem and also tried updating it to 2022 but the problem still persists. My tablet is a Wacom Intuos pro and the driver is up to date (6.3.44-2). Not sure why the pressure selection is still greyed out (only 'Random' and 'Fixed' are clickable for the Pressure option. Please help!

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 05, 2021 Nov 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try the steps mentioned in this document: https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/kb/illustrator-cc-crash-wacom-drivers.html

You could contact Wacom support to have them help you install the tablet. Tell them that you need it for Illustrator. Then hope for the best.

Installing a tablet is not straightforward anymore. Sometimes you need to install an older driver. Sometimes it won't work at all.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines