• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't export artboards as psd file

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2022 Mar 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am soooo frustrated. Wanted to export 3 vertically long artboards as jpg, png, for Squarespace, it came out larger than 20 megabytes. Exporting in lower resolution will result in terrible quality. So, decided to export through PS. This doesn't work either cause as soon I choose p.S. as a file type, and press ok, a box shows uploading all the effects I put into my project, and after that, no other box will show up that let me choose resolution, etc. The ps file is not downloaded to my laptop.

Somebody, please help me. I have spent 3 days on this process. 

TOPICS
Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the screenshot.Screenshot 2022-03-22 at 15.49.47.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Which pixel dimensions do you need?

Create it in exactly that size and then export at 72 ppi.

If you feel that the quality is terrible, then you have to adjust your design so that it works. Text can only be so and so small and details can only be that fine. That's the nature of pixels.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines