• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't invite to Illustrator library

Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on the invite to library tab to add an email nothing happens. Is there a bug?

TOPICS
Bug , Sync and storage , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same behaviour but it is not Limited to Illustrator, also in Photoshop.

Maybe you could ask it here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/ct-p/ct-cc-services?page=1&sort=latest_replie...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. It seems to be a bug. Please try logging out and logging in again in the Creative Cloud desktop app. If that doesn't work try installing a previous Illustrator version and check: https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Marlon Ceballos.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Logging out of the CC app and restarting fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry my reply was same as Marlon's, as the forum did not show his reply when I wrote earlier , and can not delete only edit.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @RunForestRun,

Sorry to hear about this experience. I hope the suggestions shared by Ton and Marliton helped resolve the problem. If not, kindly try the following steps and check if it helps:

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines