• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

can't make shortcut to crop comand

New Here ,
Dec 11, 2021 Dec 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I my setting when I try to put a shortcut in for the crop command it doesn't take or doesn't work when it does accecpt it.

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which Illustrator version do you use?

Works for me in 26.0.1, but of course I need to set the crop area manually. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

25.4.1 (64-bit) The crop works but no shortcut does.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried Cmd Alt 1 on Mac which should be Ctrl Alt 1 in windows and that works in AI 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 31, 2021 Dec 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @jamestaylor537,

Sorry to hear about the trouble you are facing. As @Ton Frederiks said, it works in 2021 & 2022. I can confirm that. I would suggest you try resetting Illustrator Preferences (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/setting-preferences.html) and try resetting the customer crop command. Also, could you please tell us which keys you are using to set up the crop shortcut?
Disclaimer: Please note that resetting preferences will remove all the custom settings, and Illustrator will launch with default settings. You can also take a backup of the folders in case you want to. Location is mentioned in the article.

Kindly update the discussion if you still need assistance with it. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks & Regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines