Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't move an element on the frame

New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!
Could you please help me with a problem? I can't move any items. That is, I select an element on the frame but I can't move it, neither text nor any shape or image. What could be the problem? Yesterday everything was fine and everything worked. And I've already reset the settings and reinstalled the program, but the problem remains.Can't move an element on the frame

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you mind posting a screenshot of your screen or adding a video of what happens when you try to move something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello @Валерия5CB2,

We understand that encountering technical issues can be frustrating. Would you mind sharing some screenshots or a screen recording of the trouble you are having with Illustrator (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/screen-record-an-issue-on-windows-amp-macos-f...), as suggested by Myra so that we can investigate this further?

Also, kindly check if Illustrator also behaves this way with other files? If not, kindly share a sample file you are having trouble with (https://community.adobe.com/t5/illustrator-discussions/share-your-files-in-6-simple-steps/td-p/12967...), so we can check it on our end.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines