• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't move the objects. The request transformation would make some objects too large.

Community Beginner ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never gotten this error before. "Can't move the objects. The request transformation would make some objects too large" I'm just trying to move a vector art from one file to another. When I paste, I get this error? I have worked with larger pixels than this. I tried to resize it and it doesn't work. I tried to take it apart, piece by piece and I still get this error. I really don't want or should have to take it even more apart just to paste it. Please help.

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Make sure that guides are locked before copying the art - 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reading other conversations, I think it worked. Expand all layers and delete all Clipping Paths. Before I couldn't even select a part of the image, and now I can move it normally.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

There might be 2 causes:

1. You copy guides with the artwork. Then use the Clear Guides command in the original file before copying.

2. You have something very big hidden under the Clipping Mask. You can correct this in the original file or after adding the object int your current file. Open the Layers panel, release the mask, or come into an Isolation Mode. Find the too big objects and delete them or their needless parts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines