• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can't Resize thickness of Vectors

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded a free vector of a staff, i want to resize the thickness of the vector, but the resize tool is not working. It show a prohibition simbol.

illustrator.png

 

TOPICS
Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to dig into the individual paths and their strokes, not try to manipulate the entire group. It might be a good idea to read the relevant sections of the online help...

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Misa,

As I (mis)understand it, you wish to resize in a way that can be done for stroked paths, but you have filled paths created by outlining the original stroked paths.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You could try Object > Path > Offset path.

(positive and negative values work. negative values will only work when they aren't too high conpared to the size of the artwork)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines