• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cannot change bottom angle of repeat / mirror

Contributor ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the repeat / mirror feature, the line in the middle is too long for my screen... it means I can't change the angle from the bottom.

Here I'm zoomed out to just 3%, but the dotted line still extends off the bottom of the screen? I can only change the top one.

Screenshot 2023-03-17 at 12.11.06.png

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Feature request , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really need such a long line? It would be easier when you make it shorter using the Transform panel.

Or use the Transform Effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont need / want such a long line no... that's what I'm trying to figure out (e.g. how to make it shorter). If I use the transform feature it just scales down the size of the shape, not the line?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you select the line, you can change the length.

But if yoo don't need such a long line, delete it and make a shorter one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I can't seem to select / change the length, nor can I delete the line in order to make a new one?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Mar 19, 2023 Mar 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Indeed, you are missing the bottom marker for some reason, the dashed line goes beyond the screen’s edge.

Please tell more about it: Do you work on Windows or Mac? Are you in a full screen mode or not? What are your specs?

Can you change the angle of it using the 'Angle of Mirror Axis' field in the Control panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Apr 19, 2023 Apr 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm on a Mac and have just realised I can see the full line if I enable the application frame, although I still cant change the length of it.

This is now the 3rd issue I've had across the CC suite as a result of my having the application frame turned off... I really wish Adobe would test it like this for those of us that dont like the app. frame

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines