Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cant view paths

Participant ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Working on logo yesterday and opened it this morning, select the layer or object as I always do and the path or anchors are not visible.
No info in the pdf manual. Just says click Select tool. etc etc

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Try using the keyboard shortcut Command (Mac)/Control (PC)-H. This unhides the selection and should make the selections visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try using the keyboard shortcut Command (Mac)/Control (PC)-H. This unhides the selection and should make the selections visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for prompt reply,
That did the trick.

Is there any idea why Illustrator turned on this utility, or is there somewhere in the Commands tabs like a Hide/Unhide thingy?

Why I ask is that I cannot recall changing that setting before I shut down yesterday, and I am interested to know whether this is a bug with the new CC or I've just hit a wrong key before shutdown.

As I research tutorials & manuals first and finally post questions as a last resort, Ive been on this 2 hours now searching keywords and forums etc.
and if its my fault I have to deal with it, but if its a common bug/question, I fear how many other bugs Ive yet to enjoy, and should I not bother using due diligence and post a question every time something wont work.
Ta Bill

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found the CtrlH in View> Edges.
Wonder why its called "Edges". Isnt it a "Path"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 31, 2018 Oct 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Not a known bug. Probably just an accidental errant keystroke.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines