• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CC is taking forever to load and conventional solutions doesn't work (Macbook Pro M1)

New Here ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I Have quite common issue, I bought whole package of Adobe software few days ago to learn, I noticed yesterday that there are some issues with Creative cloud but I did not pay attention to it as Illustrator was working.

Today I got logged out and can't log in as creative cloud app spins for few minutes and after popup that say "creative cloud take too long" or something like this it shows me another popup that says "You've been signed out Please try again"...

I'm pissed off as I tried possible solutions:
-uninstalling/reinstalling,
-cold shutting down of adobe and restarting laptop,
-clearing OOBE,
-Repairing tool, fixed 0 issues,
-there was nothing to delete in HOSTS manually,
- updating system, I have latest version of system,

and I don't know what else to do, beside formatting my laptop, and that would be huge pain in the ass ATM, but I have no idea what else I can do

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you said that you'd uninstalled and reinstalled did you do it using the method described here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/uninstall-creative-cloud-desktop-app.html to do so. To get a complete uninstall of the Creative Cloud Desktop app you need to download an uninstaller from this URL and then use the installer from Adobe's website to bring it back. You may also need to uninstall any Creative Cloud program that is not functioning. You must use an unistaller for that as well. Once you've reinstalled the desktop app go to the app section and click on the three horizontal dots next to the name of any app you want to uninstall. That will show a drop-down menu where the uninstaller is. After which you can reinstall through the desktop app. As far as signing in, you'll be able to do that on the Adobe website before you begin any of the processes that I've described.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines