Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Clavier indisponible

Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2022 Nov 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour à tous,

Je viens d'acquérir un iPad Pro, et sur illustrator, je constate qu'il m'est impossible de rentrer du texte. Le clavier, que ce soit le tactile ou le physique ne répond pas dès lors que j'entre dans une zone de texte.

Aurai-je loupé un chapitre?

Merci pour votre aide

TOPICS
Tools , Type

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

-Hello,

Ok, I read your link and then, after some trials, I found this second little widget appeared at the bottom of my screen when I tip on the fist widget next to the text block.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's entirely up to how those external keypads function. You have to check the manufacturer's site for info. All AI does is invoke the standard on-screen keyboard via a system function and if substituting it for the physical keys doesn't work, Adobe has no control over it. Perhaps you need to add AI to some list in their configuration app, perhaps you need to manually connect Bluetooth. Impossible to say without more specific info.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Merci,

cependant le problème ne peut pas venir du clavier physique puisque lorsque je le retire et que j'utilise la tablette seule. Le clavier virtuel ne s'affiche pas lorsque j'entre dans un bloc de texte.

Mais je peux effectivement toujours tenter de contacter le fabricant du clavier physique.

Merci encore.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Sophie27183926nbnt,

Sorry to hear about this experience. Would you mind sharing some more details, like the exact version of the app, the iPad model, and a screen recording of the problem when using the virtual keyboard on your iPad so we can investigate this further?

Also, kindly try the suggestions shared in this help article (https://helpx.adobe.com/illustrator/using/create-text-ipad.html) and share your observations.

Looking forward to your response.

Thanks,

Anubhav

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

-Hello,

Ok, I read your link and then, after some trials, I found this second little widget appeared at the bottom of my screen when I tip on the fist widget next to the text block.

Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines