• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Color rendering mismatch

Community Beginner ,
Nov 07, 2022 Nov 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colors randomnly go out of wack and changes render from one file to the other. Loosing contrast and tone on document and for export. I can show you 2 different documents, both saved from the same original one. Both have same saving settings. Both have the same document color mode, color settings, and document raster effect settings. But one is dull and one is bright. I cannot understand and have been penalised in my delivery to clients for years now because of this issue!

I run on latest versions all the time, Macbook pro 2022 M1 Max.

TOPICS
Bug , Print and publish

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How (and where) are you viewing these files after you have saved them, back in Illy? Different versions? Or different app? Different screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open on Preview, Photoshop or pasted in Keynote. All on the same computer. They all look same, dull. My last delivery to my client I have screenshot every page on my Ai. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Arthur, I think you have posted before about Illustrator files changing color after closing and reopening.

I have seen more posts about this but I (and others on this forum) have not been able to solve (or in my case replicate) the problem. Maybe someone on the Color Management forum has a bright idea: https://community.adobe.com/t5/color-management/ct-p/ct-Color-Management

or someone from Adobe Support can have a look at your configuration to see what is going on:

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 08, 2022 Nov 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I have posted a few times already indeed. This issue is becoming more and more detrimental to my work. I will check the links you propose. Because beyond Document color mode, Color settings, Assigned color profile, Raster effects settings, export settings, computer screen calibration, I have no idea where else to search 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines