• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colores en actualizacion 25.2.1

Explorer ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, se acaba de actualizar Illustrator y sin previo aviso los colores se ven fluorescentes, no sé cómo corregir esto, pero me es imposible trabajar de esta forma.

La pestaña Ver-Ajuste de Prueba no me sale activa

Necesito una solución urgente

Captura de pantalla 2021-03-10 a las 11.12.42.png

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

LEGEND , Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Please follow the instructions below:
1- Quit Adobe Illustrator and all the other Adobe apps.
2- Go to ~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Color and ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Color.
3- Remove the color caches files from the given locations.
4- Open Adobe Illustrator and go to Edit>color Settings and change the color settings to required colors space.

Let us know if it helps with your concern. Looking forward to your response.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND , Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is working on this issue. I'd request you to upvote on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust...) & stay tuned for the updates.

Additionally, please try this workaround & let us know if it helps:

1. Lower Photoshop from 22.3 to 22.2.
2. Specify any color setting in Illustrator.

If you do the above
Even if you operate Photoshop while Illustrator is running,

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It hasn't worked for me. I have followed the instructions, and have cleared the cache files, but every time I open a new file in Illustrator, the problem persists. I have entered an infinite loop: I sync color profiles in Bridge, I go into Illustrator and it tells me that the profiles are out of sync and that the color settings are automatically set in Emulate Adobe Illustrator 6.0, and so on... It's really annoying and very, very maddening.

Please, I need a solution. Thank you.

:((((

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check your Color settings?

There is a bug caused by the recent Photoshop update. It sets your Illustrator Color Settings to Emulate Illustrator 6, which turns color management off.

If that is the case, use the CC app to revert Photoshop to the Previous version (22.2.0) and then change your Color Settings to what you want it to be.

See the second answer from Ashutosh above

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haz esto y reinicia el ordenador:

Please follow the instructions below:1- Quit Adobe Illustrator and all the other Adobe apps.2- Go to ~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Color and ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Color.3- Remove the color caches files from the given locations.4- Open Adobe Illustrator and go to Edit>color Settings and change the color settings to required colors space.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you update this to explain how to navigate to the color cache on Windows and which files to delete once there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 19, 2021 Jun 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No need to remove color caches anymore. Just update to the most recent versions.

Check your Edit > Color Settings and use one of the presets for your region.

Turn on warnings for profile mismatches to be able to correct older documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me pasa lo mismo, lo han solucionado?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sí, arriba tienes marcada la respuesta correcta, al principio del hilo. A mi me funcionó, hay otras personas que no les ha funcionado, si consigues volver a la 25.2.0 te desaparece el problema, el bug es en esta actualización.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Si, lo he conseguido, mil gracias

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola chicos, he bajado la versión de mi ilustrador a la 25.2.0 y no he podido solucionar el incenveniente de los colores, siguen apareciendo fluorecentes. Adicional me aparece un mensaje, lo dejo como adjunto. Por favor alguien que me pueda ayudar ya que esta imposible poder trabajar así. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Haz esto:

Please follow the instructions below:1- Quit Adobe Illustrator and all the other Adobe apps.2- Go to ~/Library/Caches/Adobe/Color and ~/Library/Preferences/Adobe/Color.3- Remove the color caches files from the given locations.4- Open Adobe Illustrator and go to Edit>color Settings and change the color settings to required colors space.   Let us know if it helps with your concern. Looking forward to your response.   Regards, Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry to hear about your experience. Product team is working on this issue. I'd request you to upvote on this UserVoice post(https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/601447-illustrator-desktop-bugs/suggestions/42892902-illust...) & stay tuned for the updates.

Additionally, please try this workaround & let us know if it helps:

1. Lower Photoshop from 22.3 to 22.2.
2. Specify any color setting in Illustrator.

If you do the above
Even if you operate Photoshop while Illustrator is running, it will not emulate the settings by itself.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Ashutosh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know I sound dumb. I've never had to specify a color setting just the document color mode. Not sure which color setting I should be using. I've played around with a few in color settings and custom with CMYK: convert to working space seems the best.  Any recommendations on where I can learn more about color settings for a basic user?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola! Yo tengo el mismo problema que tu tienes en el illustrator con la última versión. Lo uso desde una iMac, pero no localizo el folder cache de illustrator que hay que borrarle su contenido. Agradecería tu apoyo. Saludos!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2021 Apr 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't worry about the cache folder. It is solved by updating Photoshop to 22.3.1 and then setting the Color Settings as you want them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines