• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comment importer dans illustrator un fichier pdf sans convertir quadrichromie en rgb

Explorer ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Avec Illustrator CS5, lorsque j'impoprtait un fichier pdf quadrichromie, j'obtenais un fichier illustrator quadrichromie.
Avec cette nouvelle version, j'obtiens un fichier RGB ! Comment obtenir un fichier Illustrator quadri ?

Alain Elshocht

(PI removed by moderator. Do not add URLs/websites/email address to your signature or your account will be banned])
TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you place them in in an Illustrator document, they wil adept the color mode of the Illustrator document.

If you open the PDF it should not change.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

in fact, I never used that versuion of Illustrator before (was still working with CS5).
The 2022 version will convert the opened file to a 'default' scheme. In my case, the files have been converted to RGB without any warning !.
I made some tests, created a new file, selecting CMYB, didn't do anything, closed the file. I then imported the CLMYK pdf filme and got finally a CMYK illustrator file.
The problem is not reallty that the file was converted to RGB, but that it is without warning !
I lose one week on work, hundreds of maps to re-import and redo the needed changes ! 😞

Alain Elshocht

(PI removed by moderator. Do not add URLs/websites/email address to your signature or your account will be banned])

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you place an RGB file in an RGB document it will stay RGB (maybe a different RGB).

If you place an RGB file in a CMYK document it will convert to CMYK.

If you place an CMYK file in a CMYK document it will stay CMYK (maybe a different CMYK).

If you place an CMYK file in an RGB document it will convert to RGB.

If you Open a PDF it wil keep its colorspace.

If you want warnings, go to your Edit > Color Settings and check the boxes for Missing Profiles and Profile Mismatches.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines