• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

composite fonts not working since upgrade to new version

New Here ,
Sep 01, 2022 Sep 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had set up couple composite fonts (複合字體) in Ai and it used to go pretty well until Creative Cloud automatically upgrade new version, all the composite fonts became lost fonts.

I tried to add new composite fonts, the application would shut down immediately.

I also tried to downgrade to the previous version, the function still broken, wouldn't let create my own composite fonts. 

Does anyone face the same issue as me?

Please help...

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2022 Sep 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can install the previous version of Illustrator using the Creative Cloud application.

I would also go into your Creative Cloud app preferences and disable auto updates.

https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you instdalled the previous version, did you go back to the last immediate available version or something too early that doesnt support composite fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I installed the one (26.4.1) before the latest version (26.5) which I could use composite fonts function properly. But somehow when I installed that verison back, composite fonts was not working like it used to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines