Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copy Colors in Recolor Artwork

Explorer ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Experts!

I am working with an AI file that has many blue shades. You can see the number of shades in screenshot. But I want them to be all the same blue color. Is there a way to copy one of the colors to others? Or do I have to type in the CMYK codes of the color I want for each of the unwanted shades?

As always - thanks for the great tips from you all!

Cheers - jdballou

jdballou_0-1668296726505.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

You can merge all the rows into one. And then you can set the colorization method to exact.

https://helpx.adobe.com//illustrator/using/color-groups-harmonies.html#edit_colors_recolor_artwork_dialog_box_overview

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can merge all the rows into one. And then you can set the colorization method to exact.

https://helpx.adobe.com//illustrator/using/color-groups-harmonies.html#edit_colors_recolor_artwork_d...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 20, 2022 Nov 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Perfect!  Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines