I Hade updated my software , I can open software on CC without Illustrator V26
How can i fix it?

TOPICS
Bug , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current version of Illustrator is 27.2. Do you know if the file was created with a newer version of Illustrator?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 22, 2023 Feb 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Usually a lower version should at least open the embedded PDF.

WHen you say you can open it with version CC: is that on the same computer or a different one?

How did they send you the file?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2023 Mar 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Dazla Wang,

I understand that you're experiencing difficulty opening your files in Illustrator after updating your software. I'm sorry to hear that you're facing this issue.

In order to resolve the problem, I suggest that you check if you have updated Illustrator to the latest version, which is currently v27.3.1. If you haven't, please update to the latest version and see if that resolves the issue.

Additionally, it would be helpful if you could confirm the location where your files are saved (Network Drive/ System HDD/ Shared Folder on System/ External HDD) along with the info asked by Rene & Monika. Sometimes, files can be saved in a location that is not easily accessible, leading to difficulties in opening them.

If the issue persists, please share the problematic file with us here or via DM with me so that we can investigate the problem further.

Please feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines