CPU / GPU visibility glitches... anything new?

Enthusiast ,
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2017 iMac 0n 25.4.1, Radeon Pro 580 8gb, 40gb RAM.

This morning I'm working on a project with GPU viewing, and am seeing line weights appearing to be noticeably different, depending on zoom level.

Did some searching here & see that various issues have been reported in regard to this going back to the summer, but haven't seen anything regarding it being resolved.

Also, even in a relatively simple file, CPU is impossibly slow. (???)

Any word? Maybe I missed something.

thanks

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Things like this change every release. You could update to v26 and compare.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Doug-

Was hoping for some type of definitive answer from people who may have been experiencing the same issues.

But yeah, I suppose I could install a new version without getting rid of the current one. I'm in the middle of a few content-critical projects and... you know... 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Definitely don't uninstall the current one, if only because you won't be able to properly compare.

The problem with these issues is they are not experienced uniformly by all users, so there is never definitive information about what has been changed/fixed.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines