• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Crash with Illustrator v 27.4 on Mac OS Ventura 13.3 for both Intel Mac and M1 Mac

Explorer ,
Mar 31, 2023 Mar 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I updated to the latest release v 27.4, I experience crashing for both my Intel Mac and M1 Mac which are both on the latest Ventura 13.3 Mac OS.

I did a reset of preferences, uninstall, reinstall, etc.

But as soon as I downgraded to the previous v27.3.1, all is fine.

TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Explorer , Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Hi Anshul, apologies I did not update my post. The 27.5 update did address the crashing occurrence under the Mac OS environment for both Intel and M processors.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @raymondocampo,

I apologize for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused due to the crashing issue in Illustrator v27.4. Thank you for trying the troubleshooting steps of resetting preferences and reinstalling the software.

We have released a new version, v27.5, which includes several bug fixes and improvements. I would suggest updating to this latest version and checking if the crashing issue persists.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 28, 2023 Apr 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anshul, apologies I did not update my post. The 27.5 update did address the crashing occurrence under the Mac OS environment for both Intel and M processors.

Cheers!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 03, 2023 May 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @raymondocampo, thanks for letting us know! We're glad to hear that the 27.5 update resolved the crashing issue you were experiencing with Adobe Illustrator on macOS. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best,

Anshul Saini

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines