• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating SVGs for Web

Contributor ,
Oct 14, 2021 Oct 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it a method when exporting SVGs the font can be included without outlining the fonts. I have created many images for the web that do not pick up the default brower font. It would be a tedious task to go back to all the images and outline all the images. It would be better if I can export it with the SVG and the other alternative is to make them inline on the page. Which is also not a good solution for a bulk number of images. Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Contributor , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Without going back to Illustrator and outlining all the fonts in multiple files I have found a faster solution. Though I have not tested it yet.

https://vecta.io/nano

Votes

Translate

Translate
Contributor , Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

I got a change to test it. The solution I provided is an option but if you are pixel perfect like me outlining all text and exporting the SVG from Illustrator is better.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Contributor ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without going back to Illustrator and outlining all the fonts in multiple files I have found a faster solution. Though I have not tested it yet.

https://vecta.io/nano

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I got a change to test it. The solution I provided is an option but if you are pixel perfect like me outlining all text and exporting the SVG from Illustrator is better.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines