• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creative Cloud/Illustrator install error 207

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2022 Mar 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just purchassed an ASUS ZenBook Pro 15, Win11, 32G ram, 1TB ssd etc...  

I am trying to install CC after about 50 tries and countless post, I'm asking for help. Everything starts fine but stalls out at 1%. 

Ive shut down Microsoft Firewall and added Adobe to the allow list. I uninstalled Mcafe and turned off ESET Security, Ive checked my internet speed and I'm sitting at 300mbps. I tried connecting to the public wifi at my office and used my mobile hotspot with no change. 

I have a new toy and really want to use it, please help. PS I called the 1-800 help line and have been on hold for over 2 hours now, not feeling the support. 

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Long story short: Given the sheer number of useless "security" garbage you seem to have on the system, it's probably time to reset the whole shebang. At the very least you may need to run a netsh -reset to reconfigure your network stuff from scratch after getting rid of ESET, McAfee and whatever else there may be.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mcafee is gone already and ESET Nod32 is my antivirus, I'm not real familiar with netsh so I'm hesitant to reconfigure something I don't understand. Could this be a Win 11 issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines