• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Custom brush keeps resetting

New Here ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im new to illustrator and hoping someone can help.

I am currently attempting to draw on the ipad version and have created a custom 'calligraphic brush' where the start and end are pointy but the middle has a roundness.

It constantly keeps resetting the brush to a larger size with no pointy ends. Not only does the brush reset, but it resets everything that i already drew with the 'custom' brush and throws everything off. 

It is extremely frustrating as this keeps happening over and over and over again and i dont understand why? When I go into the brush i created under "document", the 'custom' brush no longer looks like how i saved it (and drew with), but its just a basic round brush.

The workaround I found is to keep creating a new custom brush with the same settings (I have created 6 copies of it so far) and every single one resets after some time.

Is this an ipad glitch? or am I missing something?

TOPICS
Draw and design

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 12, 2022 Aug 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I would assume that there are a couple of bug reports ion this. Here is one of them: https://illustrator.uservoice.com/forums/931885-illustrator-ipad-bugs/suggestions/44902933-when-i-ch...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines