• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Cutline Issues, Illustrator CC for VersaWorks

New Here ,
May 29, 2020 May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an average user of Adobe Illustrator CC.  Created tons of decals & banners on our Roland VersaCamm 540.  Have some new artwork for the logo of our business.  However, when trying to create the cutlines for this, I get really strange results.  Particularly the red pepper has jagged lines around it.  I've tried flattening the transparency option.  I've tried grouping everything then flattening, etc.  I've removed the pepper and played with it alone.  No success.  I have noticed when I release the clipping mask, it creates the image my cut lines form.  But I'm at a loss and need to get this printed/cut for the door on our business!  Thanks in advance.  Here is a link to the file:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jusm20ozoebedda/2020%20Cajun%20logo.eps?dl=0

-Allen Steele

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Allen,

I am also having this issue. Did you by any chance figure out a solution?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is 2 years old.

If you want help with your issue, please post a description and at least screenshots. Better: the file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines