• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Delete the contents of a path

Explorer ,
Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know Pr, Ae, and Ps but am learning AI. I would like to delete only the contents of the middle tree to look like the second picture. 

Each tree was created with the pen tool with a black stroke and no fill. Any suggestions?

Thank you!

AdobeComm.PNGWebsite Tree Removal Icon.PNG

TOPICS
Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2022 Oct 24, 2022

Select the shapes, and using the shape builder tool (shift + M), alt-drag over the lines you wish to remove. Or drag over to unite the central shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Select the shapes, and using the shape builder tool (shift + M), alt-drag over the lines you wish to remove. Or drag over to unite the central shape.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you, seems like a cheat code how easy that was. But now there is a grey line in the stroke of my middle tree, any idea how to remove that?

AdobeComm2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines