• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting path points and anchor points on iPad

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! I used to be able to delete path points and anchor points on my IPad by clicking the pen tool and holding the points i wish to delete. That doesn't seem to be working anymore... Is anyone else having this issue? Is there a way to fix this? Thank you 🙂 

TOPICS
Bug , Draw and design , Tools

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 27, 2022 Oct 27, 2022

This has been brought up by someone couple of days ago. I would have suggested to chek the preferences for the pencil if there is maybe a change, but there is no option for this.

I would suggest you make a feature request/bug report: http://illustrator.uservoice.com Maybe there is already one.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been brought up by someone couple of days ago. I would have suggested to chek the preferences for the pencil if there is maybe a change, but there is no option for this.

I would suggest you make a feature request/bug report: http://illustrator.uservoice.com Maybe there is already one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you - I thought I was dreaming that I could do this, but even in the Illustrator tutorial it says you're able to do this. Seems to have gone overnight. I'll try the bug report. Thank you 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm missing this too... and I also thought maybe I had dreamed up that you used to be able to do this! please bring it back!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2023 Mar 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post your wishes in Uservoice and/or use the Feedback directly in the app, because the developers won't see it in here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, this is driving me crazy. It was such a good feature. It's annoying the tutorial acts as if it's still an option. PLEASE FIX. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 12, 2023 Mar 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please use the feedback feature in the app to report your wish.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it is august 2023 and i am using illustrator for ipad v3.0.4 and new to ipad illustrator. when follow the tutorial, thought i got it wrong till i read this. 

it is kind of cool features. please bring it back Adobe.

i've been a fans to desktop illustrator for years, please make ipad illustrator become my fave too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 10, 2023 Aug 10, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please post feature requests via the App or to https://illustrator.uservoice.com

The engineers do not read your request here and they will not count.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines