• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Deleting random lines that occur after flattening SVG and then uploading to Cricut

New Here ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there... I finaly reached a point with this frustrating project where I have now flattened my image.  It looks great when I export to Cricut EXCEPT, I am getting these random lines everywhere.  Any ideas as to how I can maintain a single layered image AND rid the imported SVG of the random lines?  I have attached a screen shot of the problem, as well as of the SVG before and after flattening.

TOPICS
Draw and design , Import and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 02, 2021 Sep 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lines appear in Cricut?

Maybe ask whoever made that app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, did you ever figure this out? I'm running into the same issue. I can see that it's actually a problem before uploading to cricut when I download the SVG and reopen it in Illustrator.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 17, 2022 Sep 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

So you have an artwork that is already corrupt when opening in Illustrator. And then? Do you clean it up before exporting it and then?

Please can we see something?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines